The focus of our most recent Webscope Labs day was adding new functionality to our iOS and Android app, Cric Counter. The main piece of functionality we added was the ability to save innings, which is as easy as clicking the Save Innings button and entering a name.
Open source technologies that we use
We focus on your business, not just technology
Our expertise enables businesses to achieve their goals;
- Increase sales volume or profitability
- Increase productivity through business process automation
- Reach new customers & retain existing ones
- Promote thought/industry leadership
- Gain & leverage strategic insights
Our services help businesses succeed;
- Project validation & return on investment assessment
- Digital strategy & technical recommendations
- Visual design & usability expertise
- Development of websites & apps that fulfil specific business goals
- A proven process of delivery
Don't take our word for it
We have happy clients who love not only the solid work we deliver but that going over time or budget is a thing of the past.
When we approached Webscope we had almost given up hope of making it happen. However they delivered an outstanding result.
They were honest with us about what they could achieve, managed our expectations and delivered everything they said they would. They gave great feedback and prompt support.
The end result was functional, beautiful and met our specifications. Our staff member who led the project cannot heap higher praise on them. The best in their business? Certainly a stand-out performer.
Latest Blog Posts
Developing Apps for smartphones and tablets can be an incredibly confusing process and a huge resource sink of both time and money. Some drawbacks include needing to;
- develop completely different sets of code for Android, iOs, and Windows,
- design different interfaces and user experiences for each
- maintain those separate apps
- re-submit them to their respective app stores every time you need to change a line of code.
In other words, it can range from being a real headache, to a complete nightmare.
Tom umpires cricket matches most weekends and was unable to find a suitable app for keeping score - everything he tried was too complex and had usability issues. So for this month’s Webscope Lab day, we worked together to design and build a mobile app for keeping score of cricket games that would be simple, flexible and easy to use.